FaithWorks needs your help. The annual FaithWorks Festival will be at St. Andrew on Saturday, September 7 from noon to 8:00 p.m. and Sunday, September 8 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The FaithWorks worship service will be at 10:00 a.m. We need the members of each congregation to:
- sell raffle tickets $5 per ticket or 5 tickets for $20. The cash prizes will be $1000, $750, $500, $250, $125, $75 and $50. (available starting August 4)
- donate items for raffle baskets.
- provide baked goods (to be dropped off the day prior to the festival)
- donate 16-oz. bottles of water and/or 12-oz. cans of soda (to be dropped off at church prior to festival)
- volunteer for a shift at the festival (sign-up sheets are at each church)
This free festival will be a time to gather for fun and fellowship, and also a fund raiser for the missional work we do through FaithWorks. We will have two stages of entertainment, great food, and games for kids and adults. Those of you who attended the festival last year know how much fun it was — a wonderful social event that had something for everyone. Tell all your friends and co-workers about it and please help make this year’s festival as successful!